‘How could Pedddle boost my SEO and online visibility?’, we hear you ask. Listing your business on Pedddle, whether you’re a market organiser, a creative business owner, artist, maker, or someone who sells at markets, could boost both your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) results AND your online visibility in general (although there’s a host of other benefits to being listed on Pedddle too – click here to view them all)!
When you sign up to Pedddle, you’ll get your very own Pedddle business listing i.e. a specific, unique page on our website. As we are constantly doing SEO work, this will benefit your business in turn.
Here are some of the ways it works:
So, how could Pedddle boost my SEO and online visibility? Here are our 5 top ways…
- Quality Backlinks: Pedddle is a platform that allows you to showcase your products and services (or markets, if you organise them) and provides a way for potential customers/visitors link back to your website. This could help you generate high-quality backlinks. Backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites are a crucial factor in improving your own business’ search engine rankings – whether you have you own website or not (as you can also link your social media channels to Pedddle, and selling platforms including Shopify, Etsy, Folksy, And So To Shop and more.
- Increased Online Visibility: More people find and visit your website through Pedddle’s platform, which can send positive signals to search engines about your site’s relevance and authority, potentially boosting your SEO efforts.
In fact, Pedddle has a unique check-in feature which will make you more visible both online AND in person! Click here to find out how it works.
- Targeted Traffic: If Pedddle attracts users who are interested in your niche, industry or type of craft, it could drive targeted traffic to your website. Targeted traffic means visitors who are more likely to engage with your content, make purchases, or perform other desired actions, which can positively impact your SEO metrics. And ultimately, they’re more likely to buy into what you’re offering!
- Social Signals: If you’re a Pedddle member, you could be mentioned on our social media channels. These social signals can indirectly influence your SEO by increasing brand awareness via other avenues, especially with an audience interested in markets and artisans, which again potentially leads to a more natural reach.
- Improved User Engagement Metrics: Metrics like time on page, bounce rate, and click-through rate can influence search engine rankings. Pedddle has great user interaction, as our customers are looking specifically for markets and their stallholders.
Not familiar with this terminology, or need some extra pointers?
Our IG Live chat with Pedddle Founder Nicki covered more tips for SEO for creatives. Click here to find out more and read the write up of it!
Extra tips for boosting your SEO
Always focus on providing value to users, creating high-quality content, and engaging with your audience to improve your SEO in the long run. The more you can be seen online, the more likely customers and market visitors are to find you!
If you want to boost your SEO, check out our blog about boosting your own website’s SEO, our blog on how writing a great blog can boost your SEO, and our 4 Top Tips on SEO boosting.