Pedddle makes it easy to find events near you. Click here to see what we do.
You can favourite markets and stallholders to see when your favourite markets are next on and where your favourite stallholders will be selling at!
When you contact the markets or stallholders listed on Pedddle, they will return your correspondence as soon as possible. If you do not receive a response or have further questions, please contact the Pedddle team directly.
What do you get as a Stallholder Member? Click the button below to see exactly what’s involved…
Do I need my own website?
Your Pedddle page can link to and feature items from online shops including Folksy, Etsy and And So To Shop. We will soon be able to link to Shopify – we are currently working on this function.
You can also link to your social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
What is the application process?
Pedddle is a curated platform and we have certain measures by which we accept stallholders to ensure the standard remains high. Our main acceptance criteria includes:
- Excellent product quality. We must feel that your products are suitable for our audience. Pedddle has to be right for you too and we know the type of products that sell best with our audience.
- High quality product images are essential.
- Clear brand identity.
- Consistent content / product offering.
- A good appreciation for market / event stall set up.
- Use of Instagram – you must have an Instagram page in order to join Pedddle, as we run lots of information via our Members-only Instagram page.
- A good dose of positivity! We love welcoming new members to our community, but ask you to take on board any feedback we may give and improve elements of your practice should you need to – we are here to help you succeed. We want you to get the most from your membership and offer advice and guidance wherever possible.
Other elements will be taken into account but the above criteria is essential for all stallholder members.
How often should I change my product photos?
Your Pedddle page will raise your business’ visibility, so it is important to ensure product images are up to date. Once you have a Pedddle page set up, you can change the photo gallery as often as you’d like.
We recommend keeping your page fresh, with current products and clear product photography.
My business is new – does it matter?
The age of your business will not be taken into account when joining Pedddle, even if you are new to the market scene or have never sold at events before – we are happy to support you and help you to get started.
Can I add markets/events that are not listed on Pedddle?
We have a large database of markets already, but you can add a market if it is not already listed on our website.
You can ‘check-in’ at any market listed on Pedddle, or list a market if you wish – details of how to do this are provided once you sign up. The Pedddle team will then proofread and review these details and add in the rest of the event information where required.
Am I tied into a contract?
No. We want you to feel free in making decisions about your business. If Pedddle membership isn’t working for you, let us know and we will stop taking payment and remove your Pedddle page.
MARKET & EVENT ORGANISERS
Is it easy to list my markets/events on Pedddle?
We think it is easy but our team are on hand if you have any questions.
How much does it cost?
Once you register with Pedddle, you can list as many events as you’d like for FREE.
However, we do offer paid marketing packages from just £25 PER YEAR with lots of extra benefits – click here to view our pricing structure.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered above, please email us at [email protected]