We’ve answered the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Pedddle.
MARKET VISITOR FAQs
What is Pedddle?
Pedddle is a directory of markets and their stallholders, which connects the entire creative market community. You can find brilliant events and re-connect with the stallholders you love. Click here to see exactly what we do.
How do I use Pedddle?
On our homepage, there are tabs to find markets and stallholders, and you can see our Featured businesses of the week.
You can favourite markets and stallholders to see when the markets you love are next on, where your favourite stallholders will be selling at, and easily find them again.
When you contact the markets or stallholders listed on Pedddle, they will return your correspondence as soon as possible. If you do not receive a response or have further questions, please contact the Pedddle team directly.
What do you get as a Stallholder Member? Click the button below to see exactly what’s involved – Stallholder membership is just £12 a month!
Is it easy to use Pedddle?
Once your application is accepted, you will have access to our Dashboard when you log in to our website. Your Dashboard will contain lots of information, how-to tutorials and videos to guide you through using Pedddle, and the many services we provide.
What is the application process?
Once applications are open, it’s a case of filling in a short form. Our team will then review your application.
We open our doors to new members a few times a year – but you can always join our waitlist! Click below if you’d like to join us.
Pedddle is a curated platform and we have certain measures by which we accept stallholders to ensure the standard remains high. Our main acceptance criteria includes:
- Excellent product quality. We must feel that your products are suitable for our audience. Pedddle has to be right for you too and we know the type of products that sell best with our audience.
- High quality product images are essential.
- Clear brand identity.
- Consistent content / product offering.
- A good appreciation for market / event stall set up.
- Use of Instagram – you must have an Instagram page in order to join Pedddle, as we run lots of information via our Members-only Instagram page.
- A good dose of positivity! We love welcoming new members to our community, but ask you to take on board any feedback we may give and improve elements of your practice should you need to – we are here to help you succeed. We want you to get the most from your membership and offer advice and guidance wherever possible.
Other elements will be taken into account but the above criteria is essential for all stallholder members.
Do I need my own website?
Your Pedddle page can link to and feature items from online shops including Folksy, Etsy, And So To Shop and Shopify.
You can also link to your social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
How often should I change my product photos?
Your Pedddle page will raise your business’ visibility, so it is important to ensure product images are up to date. Once you have a Pedddle page set up, you can change the photo gallery as often as you’d like.
We recommend keeping your page fresh, with current products and clear product photography.
My business is new – is Pedddle suitable for me?
The age of your business will not be taken into account when joining Pedddle. Even if you are new to the market scene or have never sold at events before, we are happy to support you and help you to get started.
Can I add markets/events that are not listed on Pedddle?
We have a large database of markets already, but you can add a market if it is not already listed on our website. You can ‘check-in’ to every market that you sell at. Click here to see how check-in works.
Am I tied into a contract?
No. We want you to feel free in making decisions about your business. If Pedddle membership isn’t working for you, you can cancel it, we will stop taking payment and we will remove your Pedddle page.
MARKET & EVENT ORGANISER FAQs
Is it easy to list markets and events on Pedddle?
We have made Pedddle as user-friendly as possible, but our team are on hand if you have any questions.
Click here to see how the process works.
How much does an event listing cost?
Once you register with Pedddle as an Organiser, you can list as many events as you’d like for FREE. It’s just £10 to register.
We offer paid marketing packages from just £25 A YEAR – meaning we’ll promote your market and give you lots of extra benefits! Click here to view our current pricing structure.
Can anyone list a market or event?
Similarly to our stallholder application process, as Pedddle is a curated platform, we do have certain measures by which we accept event organiser members, to ensure the standard of Pedddle markets and events remains high. Our acceptance criteria includes:
- A curated, creative marketplace. We love to promote markets and events which showcase a variety of creative, artisan stallholders. If this sounds like you – great!
- High quality images of your stallholders and market in action are essential.
- A good dose of positivity! We love welcoming new members to our community, but ask that you please take on board any feedback we may give – we are here to help you succeed. We want you to get the most from your membership and offer advice, guidance and SEO tips wherever possible.
Should your application to join Pedddle be rejected, we will issue you a full refund of your initial registration fee.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered above, please email us at [email protected].