We are making the market community more connected; uniting organisers, stallholders and customers, and creating a positive experience from online discovery right through to visiting an event in person.
Pedddle enables awareness of events with ease of accessibility to relevant information for people looking specifically for creative markets.
In 2022 we saw over 152k visitors with over 467k page views and in 2023 we had over 800K page views. We want to double our visitor totals in 2024! 64% of our traffic are customers looking for events to visit, the remaining 36% are stallholders/organisers.
As an organiser, you can increase the visibility of your event(s) using Pedddle.
Here’s how it works:
1. An organiser registers with us (£10 one off fee) to list their event(s).
2. We let them know if they have been successful (as we are a curated platform we aim to keep a high quality directory for our creative community).
3. Once accepted, you can list your market(s). See all pricing options here.
Why advertising with Pedddle is a great idea
- The people that visit our website are looking specifically for artisan and local events. They are your ideal target audience.
- Return on investment for the markets is around 1p-3p per click and page view. Better than you will get on FB!!
- Stallholders use Pedddle to find events to sell at – why not let traders come to you?
- Stallholders can check-in to events, which means they become visible on your market page and your event gets listed on their page in turn, raising visibility for you both.
- Pedddle has great SEO optimisation, so connecting with us will not only help your event but also boost your website SEO too!