search clock-o tags map-marker mail-forward calendar external-link twitter facebook caret-down caret-up caret-left caret-right envelope angle-double-left angle-double-right angle-double-up angle-double-down calendar-o instagram wheelchair automobile pinterest-p youtube bars arrow-right2 arrow-right arrow-left arrow-left2 shopping-basket user Pedddle Pin shop shopping-bag2 close

Hey, thanks for clicking through!

Welcome market organiser.

Welcome to Pedddle! We are a directory of the best markets and stallholders in the UK. And, we are here to support you.

We support organisers in many ways but for free you can:
1. Join our Facebook group for event organisers. It’s proved itself to be fabulous support network for organisers.

2. Join our email newsletter which offers market industry news, tips and advice and is sent roughly once a month.

3. Simply visit Pedddle and search for stallholders and contact them, inviting them to your events.

You can also list a market or multiple markets should you wish. Based on a recent website survey, 64% of our users are enthusiastic customers actively seeking markets, and the remaining 36% are stallholders and organisers.

Why should you list a market with us?

What it costs?

Registration is just £10 – a one off fee.

Then each market page – based on location – starts from £10 for 6 months. See the full market page advertising costs here. You select your advertising package once you have created your market page.

We love the markets and what they stand for and genuinely want to see them shine.

If you have any more questions on how Pedddle can help or any element you don’t understand, just get in touch at [email protected]

Market Organisers Testimonials

“Nicki and her team have supported me and opened up more opportunities than I thought possible. I use my Pedddle Market Organiser page as my website!” Verity at AMFF