Who we are
Nicola designs and creates hand-built contemporary ceramics inspired by the textures from nature and landscapes. Capturing the ever-changing light in her sunset photos, is the influence behind the muted colour palette that she loves so much. Her sketches and original drawings of landscapes are then translated into her ceramic work.
Nicola graduated with a BA (HONS) Design: Ceramics from Staffordshire University in 1998 and set up her first studio with the help of The Prince’s Trust. She has recently returned to ceramics after the youngest of her three children started school.
Nicola is a member of Etsy Manchester, Northern Potters Association and The Manchester Makers Collective. She sells her work at Craft Fairs and Events and in shops and galleries throughout the North West of England.
Turquoise Glazed Ring Dish with Platinum …
Dash earrings in porcelain and platinum …
Blue glazed porcelain mini bowl
Platinum striped porcelain dangle earrings
Blue feather bowl in high fired …
Turquoise glazed porcelain mini bowl
Pink feather pendant with platinum stripe …
Copper and midnight blue glazed porcelain …
- Sat 1st Jun Summer Arts Market
- Sat 15th Jun Northern Craft Fair - Sheffield
- Sun 30th Jun Summer Market by Fabulous Places
- Sat 6th Jul Rode Hall Farmers' Market
- Sat 7th Sep Rode Hall Farmers' Market
- Sat 5th Oct Rode Hall Farmers' Market
- Sat 2nd Nov Rode Hall Farmers' Market
- Sat 7th Dec Rode Hall Farmers' Market