Who we are
Cushy Paws are based in Newcastle- Under- Lyme, Staffordshire, and are a pet inspired business that creates bespoke textiles artwork pieces of your pets that are inspired by customer’s photographs.
The portraits are MADE TO ORDER, and are created using a variety of printed and woven recycled fabric swatches, they are cut out individually to build the dimensions of each portrait. Each portrait that is created is a unique patchwork applique that has been handcrafted to create a finished article, this is then presented on a canvas or a cushion.
The Artist and Owner of Cushy Paws, Grace Hancock has studied Textiles throughout her education, and has a passion for making and sewing with various types of fabrics. Cushy Paws also offer a variety of pet accessories and home décor items to complement their range of portraits.
If you are interested in a commissioned portrait created of your pets, please visit their social media pages and website to check out her latest work. For a glimpse of the intricate detail that is applied to her unique work why not visit one of Cushy Paws events. (Upcoming events are displayed below).
- Sun 3rd Mar Leek Sunday Supplement
- Sun 10th Mar World of Wedgwood Artisan Market
- Sat 16th Mar Vintage Escapades Artisan Market
- Sun 7th Apr Leek Sunday Supplement
- Sun 14th Apr World of Wedgwood Artisan Market
- Sat 4th May Vintage Escapades Artisan Market
- Sun 5th May Leek Sunday Supplement
- Sun 12th May World of Wedgwood Artisan Market