You’re probably reading this page because you’ve linked through from a market organiser! They may have shared a little (or lots) of info with you about Pedddle or you might have already been following us. One thing to note, there are lots of ways you can use our services – both unpaid and paid. If you are ready to join our community, simply click the button below.
If you want to learn more about Pedddle then take a read below and we’ll start at the beginning.
What is Pedddle?
Pedddle is an online directory of markets and their stallholders. We connect market visitors, stallholders and market organisers, supporting the creative community to help everyone discover fabulous events.
Nicki, the founder of Pedddle, always found it difficult to find the types of markets she liked before they happened, and to also remember who she had spoken to at those markets – never mind collecting dozens of business cards that of course then go missing! In her naivety, she set up a directory of events and gave stallholders the opportunity to list their businesses and their markets. Little did she know it would lead to a career change and a brand new love for supporting the market industry!
As a stallholder, you can either use Pedddle like a customer does, to find markets, contact the organisers and simply use it as a market-finding tool. Our blogs are useful too! Alternatively, you can list your business in our directory, check-in at your markets, use the one click application/‘register interest’ feature and access many other benefits, including our supportive community. At Pedddle, we help small business owners to be the best stallholder they can be!
How will Pedddle help my business?
We join the dots between being online and offline, helping customers find you at in-person markets, discover you online with ease, and become your repeat customers.
- A full page business listing – a page all about you and your business and link to your socials, add images and the best bit is you can link directly to products in your Shopify store/WooCommerce or Etsy/Folksy/ASTS.
- Virtually check-in to markets so customers can then see where you’ll be selling and discover your business even after an event. Once you check-in, you remain on that market page for up to 6 months after a market.
- Boost your SEO – When you list your business in our online directory, Pedddle.com, you’ll receive your very own SEO-optimised website page, where you can link your own website and products as mentioned above. This boosts your SEO, raises your online visibility, allows customers to buy from you any time, and helps you be found at in-person markets too.
- Pedddle Board & QR Code – Receive a Pedddle board to put on your market stall and a personalised QR code to add to it. Customers can scan this at a market to save your business to their Pedddle Dashboard, allowing them to ’like’ and follow your stall, access any market-day discounts you wish to offer, and directly sign up to your email list. This helps them become repeat customers.
- Be part of our community. You will be placed into ‘location hubs’ (group Instagram DM chats with other members in your area), where you can ask for help, peer advice and location-specific support. You can also meet fellow stallholders at our in-person meet-ups (please note these are currently in England only), and we’re introducing a new ’buddy system’ – let us know if you’d like more info on that!
- Access great resources such as free workshops, business advice and special offers on card readers, product photography, packaging and more. Each month there is a new topic we cover to help support you on your business journey.
- Learning – We’ve created Inspiration Sessions (a set of inspiring videos), and various support materials on email marketing, product photography and more – all free to access, whenever you need them.
- Easy market applications. Find more markets to sell at and apply easily with our one-click application process.
Where can I find Pedddle?
On the internet! We are based online but our markets and makers can be found all over the UK.
When can I join Pedddle?
Click the button above if you are ready now OR keep an eye on our social media to find out when applications are next open officially!
Your application will take a few minutes to complete and, once accepted, simply complete your page details and wait for it to be processed. Completing your page takes around 10 minutes. As we work on the SEO and check the functionality of your page, it can take 2-3 working days to be published on our website.
What type of businesses does Pedddle work with?
We are a curated platform, looking for creative businesses that care about being visible online and in-person, endeavour to share quality content and imagery for their business, and are active in trying to reach customers.
You can be a newbie to the market world or a seasoned trader. Type of business/product isn’t a qualifying factor either, as we love working with a wide variety of food, craft, clothing, handmade, curated and vintage businesses.
It’s time to make local markets and their stallholders more digitally present, and accessible for all.
Is Pedddle an e-Commerce platform?
No, it’s a directory of markets and stallholders. However, you can link your Pedddle page to your featured products on Etsy/Folksy/And So To Shop or to Shopify or WordPress Woocommerce websites.
How much upkeep is required?
Once you have set up your Pedddle page, you don’t need to do anything else! However, we do recommend that you check in every so often, check into upcoming markets, refresh your page bio and update current product images.
How much does it cost?
£12 a month.
(VAT may be added in the future).
Did you see the information about Hobbycraft Plus? We are partnered with them and if you click the image below you can find out more about their offer of 15% off purchases, next day delivery and 3 free business seminars.
Looking for Online Markets to sell at?
Click here to view our sister site, Tresstle, the online market platform, and find out more.