- The Village Hall, 11 Vernon Crescent, Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire
- First Sunday of the month
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 7th Apr 2024 , 6th May 2024 , 2nd Jun 2024 , 7th Jul 2024 , 4th Aug 2024 , 1st Sep 2024 , 6th Oct 2024
- The North Notts Artists Makers Fine Foods Market
- Completely wheelchair accessible, together with toilet facilities. We are dog mad! this is a dog-friendly venue, so please bring your four-legged friends along too - but please keep them on a short lead.
- The Village Hall has its own car park which is FREE, and there is a further car park just a few meters from the Hall at the local shopping precinct, which also has free parking available. BEWARE - For some SatNavs (not all) the very last minute of your journey might turn you away from the village hall, See the advertising boards in the village to direct you.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Nottinghamshire , The East Midlands , The Midlands
Ravenshead Artists, Makers and Fine Foods (AMFF) Market is an indoor and outdoor market held at Ravenshead Village Hall. Each month is carefully curated with high quality artisan food, art, traditional crafts and more.
You will find a dedicated Fine Food and Drinks section in the Brammer Room, with visits every time from Mario of Batched Bakehouse & Cromford Mill Cheese Shop, as well as an ever-changing variety of other foods and drinks, so there’s sure to be something to please every taste palette!
Market day refreshments will be served from Major Brews Horsebox, with places to sit, chat, drink, eat and soak up the atmosphere making it the ideal place to meet friends or family.
We are dog mad! This venue is dog-friendly, but please keep them on a short lead.
The Market will be open from 10am to 2pm on each market day which is every first Sunday of the month (Except May) during 2024
This market is ideal for a lazy Sunday morning, to meet friends or family, or to pick up some amazing foods and treats!
THIS IS ONE NOT TO MISS