- Central Park, Plymouth PL2 3DG, Plymouth, UK
- Once a year
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Markets
- Vegan Fairs
- Trader Mailing List
- The venue is fully accessible with flat floor access throughout however please be aware this event takes place on grass so there may be some offroad/uneven ground to navigate. Nearest disabled toilet - The Britannia Inn - JD Wetherspoon.
- Milehouse park and ride is the closest car park which is a 10min walk away.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Outdoor Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Cornwall , Devon , South West
We’re so excited to be bringing our vegan market to beautiful Central Park, with plenty of grassy areas for you to sit, socialise and fill your belly with delicious vegan food!
We will be showcasing the very best independent vegan businesses and brands. Expect everything from street food to sweet treats and bakes, vegan cheese to ethical fashion brands, zero waste household to cruelty-free skincare and more!
CAKES FOR APES!
During Ape-ril, we will be joining the global baking fundraiser that helps save the orangutans! We are encouraging all our traders, staff and customers to donate their best cake for a special raffle alongside many other top quality prizes to raise money for this amazing campaign.
Cakes for Apes is run by International Animal Rescue to raise money for their orangutan project in Indonesia. Find out more here: https://www.cakes4apes.org/