- Copeland Park, Peckham, London
- 29th & 30th April 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Step free access is available via Copeland Road entrance. Disabled toilet available. No venue parking available.
- No venue parking available. Residential parking available locally, including a car park at Choumert Road.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- London , South East London , Southwark
Sustainable Spring is upon us! Pexmas Spring Fling is here.
It’s the time of year when we all get that urge to have a clear out, a glow up and a spring clean. This season we’re here with over 70 different small independent businesses each day to help you satisfy that urge mindfully and with consideration to the planet. All these businesses operate sustainably, ethically and make products designed to last the test of time. Discover vintage and reworked fashion, homewares from repurposed materials, eco friendly beauty and skincare, delicious plant based treats and much much more!
Pexmas Spring Fling is so much more than a market. Loads of the small business owners trading on each day offer extra services, advice and personalisation on their stalls and a few area bringing special activities to market for you have a go at! From bookable workshops to mending, DJ sets to donation stations, not forgetting a fabulous mead bar from B-Corp local legends Gosnells, and delicious international Street Food - our traders are bringing extra helpings of joy, social connection and serious skills to the event, just for you!