- Patchings Art Centre, Calverton, Nottingham
- Various Sundays in 2024
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 21st Apr 2024 , 19th May 2024 , 23rd Jun 2024 , 21st Jul 2024 , 15th Sep 2024 , 20th Oct 2024 , 6th Dec 2024
- The North Notts Artists Makers Fine Foods Market
- This market venue is wheelchair accessible, together with toilet facilities on the ground floor. There are both steps OR a ramped pathway leading to the front door. The Mezzanine is accessed by stairs only. This is a dog-friendly venue, but please keep them on a short lead.
- Patchings provides extensive FREE parking facilities.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Nottinghamshire , The East Midlands , The Midlands
Patchings Artists, Makers and Fine Foods (AMFF) Market is held up at The Pavilion, Patchings Art Centre, the perfect for place to browse of artwork and handmade goods!
This is an indoor market all year and in the spring/summer months we extend outdoors with gazebos. Our Markets are curated with high quality and a vast array of talents. No two months are the same with a regular change of Artists and Makers.
The mezzanine offers an opportunity for you to watch varying artists as they work, as well as to purchase from them.
Market day, coffee shop refreshments will be served, with places to sit, chat, drink, eat and soak up the atmosphere making it the ideal place to meet friends or family.
We are dog mad! This venue is dog-friendly, but please keep them on a short lead.
We are open from 10am to 3pm on each market day - see dates section above for dates throughout the year. But Patchings itself stays open until 4pm and has an enormous amount to do. Take a wander through the artists trail and the beautiful walks, visit the craft and art supply shops. Spend time in the galleries and chat to the resident artists. Have lunch, a meal and a glass of something at the restaurant. All in all a lovely day out!
This market is ideal for a lazy Sunday morning, to meet friends or family, or to pick up some amazing foods and treats!
CHRISTMAS - At Christmas we have our twilight Market with festive music and bar.