- 18A Orford Road, London, UK
- First Saturday of the Month
- 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 1st Jun 2024
- The Creative Side of London
- The venue is on the ground floor. Easily accessible for all, with buggies and wheelchair access. We are a dog friendly market. There are toilet facilities at the venue. We will be situated in the heart of Walthamstow village, easily accessible via buses and trains.
- Free parking, pay and display on neighbouring roads, very close to Walthamstow central station
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Greater London , London
Join us on first Saturday of the month to meet all of your local established and emerging brands! The Makers Market by The Creative Side of London lets you pick up a marvellous selection of handmade, original, ethical and sustainable crafts.
We will be bringing you the finest hand crafted jewellery, homeware, knitwear, candles, accessories, ceramics, clothing, self-care, gifting items, hot food and cakes from local bakers.
With small businesses in mind, we always make sure everyone gets a chance to showcase their dream products to our local shoppers. We strive to help and promote thriving creatives and bakers. Our markets and pop-ups are always budget freindly, accessible and held at local venues. If you would like to trade with us or visit us at our upcoming events, stay tuned to our social media -@thecreativesideoflondon or click the direct links below.
Entry is always free at our events. Come along with family and friends to have a lovely day of handcrafted shopping!