- Star Lane, Highclere, Newbury, UK
- 2nd Saturday of each month
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Next Markets
- , 13th Apr 2024 , 25th May 2024 , 8th Jun 2024 , 13th Jul 2024 , 10th Aug 2024 , 14th Sep 2024 , 12th Oct 2024
- Highclere Independent Market
- Disabled parking Disabled toilet Disabled access to ground floor Upstairs stallholders will bring items downstairs as required
- Plentiful free parking at venue
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Berkshire , Hampshire
Our monthly market is located on the Hampshire/Berkshire border in the village of Highclere made famous by the Downton Abbey series. The market is held in a building donated to the community by a previous resident which has been restored to become a wonderful hub for the village, 2 floors of stalls and plenty outside too, large free car park and the area has wonderful walks and attractions.
Our stallholders are part of a Sustainable Collective who have been running markets in the local area for over 4 years. each market is attended by an assortment of these businesses, including award winning household refillables, pantry refills, locally sourced or made bread, scones, cheeses, preserves and locally reared meats, gluten free baking, dog treats, award winning natural skincare, eco friendly deodorants and body care, coffee beans, herbal teas, arts, crafts, home decor, gorgeous clothing and accessories, preloved and beautifully created jewellery.
Most of our stallholders are holders of the surfers against sewage plastic free bronze or silver awards and the market itself is a registered plastic free event.
We are always on the lookout for new local stallholders as we are aware there are so many more hidden independents in and around our area and we would love to showcase these products and the businesses they come from.