- Valley Gardens, Valley Drive, Harrogate, Yorkshire
- First Sunday of the month
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 7th Apr 2024 , 5th May 2024 , 2nd Jun 2024 , 7th Jul 2024 , 4th Aug 2024 , 1st Sep 2024 , 6th Oct 2024
- Little Bird Artisan Market
- The market is on flat ground and toilets are available.
- Parking is along the main road and is unrestricted for 4 hours.
- Toilets Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- North Yorkshire , Yorkshire
Harrogate Valley Gardens Artisan Market is a beautiful artisan market held in the Valley Gardens in Harrogate, organised by Little Bird. Showcasing a range of stallholders, find great artisan makes and a friendly atmosphere.
This market runs on the first Sunday of each month (except January), and for Christmas events, with extra market dates in December.
Harrogate has long been regarded as the jewel in the crown of the North of England, with thriving streets buzz with busy shops and it has an eclectic cultural scene. The home of Betty's, Yorkshire Tea, the Montpellier Quarter and Valley Gardens.
Harrogate has been hitting the headlines recently for having some of the most expensive houses for sale in the region. Homes in the exclusive Duchy area of Harrogate are amongst the most sought after and this is where you will find our new Little Bird market - Harrogate Artisan Market.
Discover local craft makers from across Yorkshire, and a range of artisan products. The setting of the Valley Gardens makes for a great day out.
Join us on the first Sunday of the month at Valley Gardens in the heart of the town.