- St Barnabas Church, Penny Lane, Liverpool
- First Saturday of the month
- 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 6th Apr 2024 , 4th May 2024 , 1st Jun 2024 , 6th Jul 2024 , 3rd Aug 2024 , 7th Sep 2024 , 5th Oct 2024
- Good Market
- This venue has wheelchair and disability access. Toilets on site. Both Cash and Card payments are accepted at this market. Assistant and Guide dogs only.
- On street parking available.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Indoor Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Liverpool , Merseyside , North West
Good Market at Penny Lane Church is held at St Barnabas Church on Liverpool’s iconic Penny Lane.
Good Market at Penny Lane Church isn't just another makers market - we hand curate the very best local and independent, high quality, purpose-led makers and creators around, to give you the very best shopping experience! From candles to jewellery, flowers, sweet treats to drinks, art and clothing, there's something for everyone at the Good Markets.
Good Market is the ideal place for those who want to shop consciously, who want to uplift their local creatives and spread good vibes whilst doing so. Join us for a fun-filled day of shopping, eating, and mingling with the community.
Located at Smithdown Place in Liverpool, L18 1LZ, this in-person event is the perfect opportunity to support local businesses and discover new products, in the beautiful, iconic Church setting of Penny Lane. Bring your family and friends along to enjoy a day out in the sun. With live music and entertainment too, there's never a dull moment at the Good Market!
The Good Market is FREE ENTRY and fun for all the family to enjoy.
Want to get involved? If you would like to trade at future Good Markets, you can fill in the application on our website, www.good-market.co.uk, follow us on Instagram @goodmarket_nw or contact us via the contact form below!