- FarGo Village, Far Gosford St, Coventry
- 2nd & 3rd December 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- FarGo Village Events
- FarGo Village is an entirely accessible venue. The Market Hall is all on one level, and there is access to accessible toilets. All shops in the Village are, or can become accessible - please ask shop owners for use of the portable ramp if required. There are baby changing facilities available in the accessible toilets.
- FarGo Village has it's own designated parking on Paynes Lane. This is accessible off Sky Blue Way- for directions, search the carpark post code CV1 5LN. This is a free carpark with 100 spaces. There is also ample parking in the surrounding area, within a 10 minute walk of FarGo. For more details, please visit the FarGo Village website, www.fargovillage.co.uk
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Coventry , West Midlands , The West Midlands , The Midlands
We’re ready to bring the festive season of fiercely independent gifting back in FarGo style!
Join us this winter for your one stop shop for fiercely independent Christmas shopping, with lovingly handcrafted gifts, amazing local designers and some fabulously festive vibes!
Get the date in your diaries- Christmas is coming!
2nd of December from 11am – 5pm
3rd of December from 11am – 4pm
If you are interested in trading at this event, applications are open! For further information, to book your place or for any questions, please get in touch – [email protected]
Deadline for applications is: 10th August midnight