- New Rd, Brighton and Hove, Brighton
- 12 events throughout the year
- 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 6th May 2024 , 25th May 2024 , 15th Jun 2024 , 7th Sep 2024 , 19th Oct 2024 , 16th Nov 2024 , 7th Dec 2024
- Beau-Events Brighton
- There is step free access at this event (a ramp leading up the side of the venue) once inside, it is all one level, and there are disabled toilets with baby changing facilities also.
- There are multiple car parks nearby this venue - the closest one is the NCP on Church Street, about a 3 minute walk from the Brighton Unitarian Church.
- Wheelchair Accessible Both Indoor and Outdoor Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Brighton and Hove
- Markets in
- Brighton , South Coast
Beau-Events Brighton hosts over 12 Artisan Makers events annually in the centre of the wonderful city of Brighton and Hove. Bringing together a whole host of incredible independent artists and makers to showcase and sell their handmade goods. Beau-Events Spring event on Saturday 13th April at the Brighton Unitarian Church will run from 11am-5pm, is free entry, and will have an exquisite selection of some of Brighton and Hove's makers. From home made bakes, cakes and chocolates, to ceramics, candles, jewellery and so much more, you will be sure to find something at this event that takes your fancy. Every Beau-Event is an opportunity for our local community to come together and shop small, supporting independent artists and small business'. Dogs are allowed at this venue (we actively encourage you to bring your furry friends) and it is free entry, to be enjoyedd by the whole family.
Contact Beau-Events Brighton
The organiser has restricted the contact form for this event to Pedddle members only.
Message from Organiser
All Beau-Events are currently fully booked