Do you have a small business and you’re successfully selling online? If it’s working, why sell at markets too? The answer is that markets are GREAT for your business.
The additional exposure really helps, and even if customers don’t purchase on the day, Pedddle will help them re-discover you again after the event, and buy from you in future.
Here are 6 ways that markets will boost your business:
- VISIBILITY – Getting seen at markets gives you great visibility to potential customers. Not everyone uses social media, so it gets you seen by all. Even if people don’t buy your products that day, they may come back to you or bear you in mind for a later date now that they’ve seen you in action, growing your customer base further.
- LOCAL SUPPORT – Markets generate support on a local level. Many people are keen to support small businesses and their local community, and are likelier to buy from someone they see at market. They want to know that their money is going back into their local area.
- COMMUNITY – Meet other stallholders who will offer support and encouragement. Markets are incredibly friendly places, and you could gain useful contacts as well as making friends in the industry. When you’re a small business or working solo, it’s hard to meet other people. Markets are a great way to meet like-minded people who love the same creative things that you do!
- CREDIBILITY – You’re not just an online store or a Facebook page any more, you’re so much more than that. A real-life, credible business. Building a presence on the market scene gets you noticed by customers and viewed as a credible, dedicated brand, not just a hobbyist. This may lead to getting stockists for your products too and expanding your business further.
- FUN – This is a big one! Markets are so much fun, and you really can make friends for life.
- SUPPORT – Not only will other stallholders and market organisers help your business, along with tips and support, but we at Pedddle provide support for markets and their stallholders, both on our website and social media and through our various Membership packages! Click here to find out more about them.