Who we are
Turquoise Gem, by Gem Blastock.
Ecoartist specialising in Pointillism and Screen printing.
Hi, I’m Gem. I am on a personal mission to find sustainable ways to bring you beautiful nostalgic homewares and gifting through the power of hand-printing whilst educating people about the biodiversity of the oceans.
I am lucky enough to have lived and grown up by the sea in Kent. Right on my doorstep is the world’s second largest unbroken chalk reef – the UK alone has 50% of the world’s chalk reefs, which are home to some very rare species, like the Stalked Jellyfish.
Through my unique skill of dot drawing, I create realistic illustrations reflecting my story of growing up on the Thanet Coastline in Kent. Perfecting the art of supplying high quality yet sustainable homeware and gifting products. There is something for everyone.
Home is where the story begins…
- Type of stall
- Abstract Art, Art & Craft, Art, Glass & Ceramics, Fine Art, gender neutral gifts, Gifts for her, Gifts for him, Home Accessories, Home and Garden, Homeware & Gifts, Illustration, Modern Art, Printmaker, Prints + Cards, Stationery and Cards, Sustainable & Ethical Goods, Textiles, Workshops
- Sun 16th May The Fairy Tale Fair: Online Summer Fair 16th May
- Fri 21st May Shop Small Love Indie Online Market
- Sat 29th May And So To Shop Online Summer Market
- Sun 30th May And So To Shop Online Summer Market
- Mon 31st May And So To Shop Online Summer Market
- Tue 1st Jun And So To Shop Online Summer Market
- Fri 11th Jun Shop Small Love Indie Online Market
- Sat 26th Jun Love Leaving Lockdown by Handmade Hour