Who we are
Rooks & Roses is a handmade jewellery company specialising in precious and upcycled metals. Artisan silversmith Karl Smith, designs and hand crafts every piece from scratch taking care to make each one unique.
Taking inspiration predominantly from nature, his style is organic, flowing and imperfect. His range includes all things nature-inspired from coiled autumn leaves to dragonflies, bees and wild stags.
Many of our products are made using recycled and upcycled materials. We try hard to source our raw materials responsibly and ethically and try to use up all waste product by melting down and reusing all metal grains and offcuts where possible. We often work using Eco-silver which is made from 100% recycled and scrap silver products.
One of our unique selling points is that we can melt down people’s old and unworn jewellery and precious metals into something new that can be reused, worn and loved again as well as mending existing, loved pieces that can be worn again and saved from the scrap-heap.
- Sun 2nd Jun Knutsford Makers Market
- Sat 8th Jun Stockport Makers Market
- Sun 9th Jun Northern Quarter Makers Market
- Fri 14th Jun Levenshulme Night Market
- Sun 16th Jun Haigh Woodland Park Artisan Market
- Sun 7th Jul Knutsford Makers Market
- Sat 13th Jul Stockport Makers Market
- Sun 14th Jul Northern Quarter Makers Market