- The Corn Exchange, Market Square, Witney, West Oxfordshire
- Various dates in 2023 and 2024
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 6th Apr 2024 , 4th May 2024 , 1st Jun 2024 , 22nd Jun 2024 , 27th Jul 2024 , 21st Sep 2024 , 26th Oct 2024
- Mynt Image Ltd
- This event is held on a ground floor hall with 2 main entrances, one with a ramp and the other almost with level access. Toilets are on the first floor, though for those who need it, lift access is provided. The new 1st rooms we will be using additionally in 2024 are accessible by lift and by stairsl
- Parking is available in various local car parks within a short walk of the Corn Exchange. Witney Town Centre car park provides FREE parking on its top floor and is within a few minutes walk Unloading for Stallholders is in a nearby small private car park, the use of a trolley will further asssit in unloading and loading
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Indoor
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Oxford , oxfordshire , South East
Taking place at Witney Corn Exchange, Witney Craft and Gift Market hosts a range of craft and gift stallholders. The Corn Exchange overlooks Witney market square in the older part of Witney and draws customers in from the Cotswolds and surrounding areas.
Find everything from woodwork to jewellery, hand poured candles to scented soaps, handbags, artwork and more! The stallholders at each event vary, but there’s always great things to discover.
Witney Corn Exchange is a grand Victorian building and an ideal venue for this regular market, opened after refurbishment in 2015. We use the large ground floor hall for our markets and in 2024 will be adding additional stalls on the 1st floor due to the tremendous and growing demand for this venue. The quality venue overlooks the bustling marketplace in Witney, Oxfordshire, and really is centrally located.
Events at Witney often fill up many months in advance, but we are hoping that with the additional rooms in 2024 we will be able to let more stallholders participate in this excellent venue.