- High Street, Cheltenham, UK
- Monthly market
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Create Cheltenham
- There is a ramp at the far end of the car park which makes the top section and therefore the market accessible to those who require wheelchair access. Please note that this is a ramp and therefore is not flat until you reach the top.
- There is limited parking is available at the venue, however there is a small free car park on the first left hand turn after the pub.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Gloucestershire , South West
The Kings Arms Outdoor Sunday Market hosts a selection of handpicked sellers, including local crafters, artisans and independent businesses. Organised by Create Cheltenham.
This outdoor market is held in the top section of the carpark at The Kings Arms in Cheltenham, and is a lovely dog friendly venue. As this market is held in the grounds of The Kings Arms, there is seating available both inside and outside the pub. There are also toilet facilities within the pub. It’s an ideal place to stop for a drink, snack or even lunch after you’ve shopped!