- George Street, Tamworth, UK
- Every Tuesday & Saturday
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 5th Dec 2023 , 9th Dec 2023 , 12th Dec 2023 , 16th Dec 2023 , 19th Dec 2023 , 23rd Dec 2023 , 26th Dec 2023
- LSD Promotions
- Trader Mailing List
- Outdoor street market - if you have any specific accessibility queries, please contact us using the contact form below.
- Closest parking is Ankerside, George St, Tamworth, B79 7LG.
- All Outdoor Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Staffordshire , West Midlands
Tamworth Street Market has been a cherished tradition since the Middle Ages, and continues to thrive as a vibrant hub of commerce and community spirit. Established in 1319 with royal charters, it graces the town twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
This market is a testament to the enduring appeal of local trade. Some traders have been part of this bustling scene for over three decades, embodying the market's deep-rooted sense of community which continues to this day.
Managed by LSD Promotions, this market is poised for a bright future with town renewal plans. The market is an essential part of Tamworth's identity, and these works promise long-term benefits - so keep a look out for plenty more news on this coming your way!
This lovely market embodies tradition and progress, celebrating the enduring spirit of community and commerce in this historic town. It’s so important to continue shopping locally, and this event is a fantastic way to do it.