- Sneinton Market, Nottingham
- 2nd, 16th & 17th Dec 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Pitch Presents
- The market is held outdoors all on one level with step free access. We have disabled toilets and baby changing spaces. There is on street disabled parking nearby.
- We encourage visitors to come to our events by public transport where possible. Our nearest tram stop is Lace Market Tram Stop. We are a 5-10 minute walk from Nottingham Market Square. If parking is required our nearest car parks are at Sneinton Market Square, Fletcher Gate and Lace Market.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Nottinghamshire , The East Midlands , The Midlands
This Christmas we will be hosting two markets at Sneinton Market Avenues.
A Very Sneinton Christmas
Saturday 2nd December 11-4
Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle
Saturday 16th Decemeber 11-4 + Sunday 17th December 11-4
Our carefully curated traders prioritise sustainability, ethical practices, and craftsmanship. From beautifully knitted scarves to intricately designed ceramics, each item tells a story of passion and creativity. You can feel good knowing that your purchases support local artisans & small businesses, making a positive impact on the community.
Indulge in the warm and welcoming atmosphere as you stroll through the avenues adorned with twinkling lights and festive decorations. Savor the aroma of freshly baked goods from @breadmillbakery and sip on steaming hot beverages from @blendnottingham while enjoying live music performances that add an extra touch of magic to your visit.
So mark your calendars & join us on Sneinton Market Avenues to celebrate craftsmanship, community, and conscious consumption this Christmas- we look forward to welcoming you.
A Very Sneinton Christmas - Saturday 2nd December - 11am-4pm.
Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle - Saturday 16th Dec & Sunday 17th Dec - 11am-4pm
Sneinton Market Avenues, Nottingham, England, NG1 1DW.