- West Bridgford, Nottingham
- Sunday 27th August
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Pitch Presents
- The majority of the ground has flat level access throughout. Passenger lifts are available in the Radcliffe Road Stand serving all floors including the middle and upper terraces, as well as Restaurant Six. A passenger lift is available in the Hound Road Stand serving the Derek Randall Suite and the upper terrace. A passenger lift is available for access to the wheelchair viewing points in the Smith Cooper stand. This is located in the Administration Block to the south end of the Smith Cooper Stand. If you encounter any issues, please speak to the nearest steward who will be happy to assist.
- Regular bus travel is available to the ground, with bus stops situated on Bridgford Road and Radcliffe Road. The Queens Walk and Meadows Embankment tram stops are located around a 20-minute walk from the ground, with the route from the Meadows Embankment stop proceeding along a pleasant stretch of the River Trent. Car Parking can be found at West Bridgford Carpark. On street parking in the are is also free on Sundays.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Outdoor Seating Available
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Nottinghamshire , The East Midlands , The Midlands
Pitch X Street Food Club at Trent Bridge is back this August Bank Holiday! We are partnering with Notts Street Food at the world renowned Trent Bridge cricket ground.
Joining us at this iconic venue will be some of NSF’s very best local street food traders alongside a consciously curated indie market brought by us, and live musicians providing entertainment by Mimm & Phlexx Records.
15 Food Traders
Independent Craft Market (12-5)
This is a ticketed Event. You can purchase tickets here: https://www.trentbridge.co.uk/nottingham-street-food-festival-tickets.html