- Gloucester Street, Oxford, UK
- Every Wednesday & Saturday
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 6th Dec 2023 , 7th Dec 2023 , 8th Dec 2023 , 9th Dec 2023 , 13th Dec 2023 , 14th Dec 2023 , 15th Dec 2023
- LSD Promotions
- Trader Mailing List
- Outdoor market venue - if you have any specific accessibility queries, please contact us using the contact form below.
- The closest car park is Gloucester Green Car Park. Further details can be found here: https://www.oxford.gov.uk/gloucestergreencarpark
- All Outdoor
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Oxford , oxfordshire , South East
Gloucester Green Outdoor Market is nestled in the heart of historic Oxford, and is a bustling and diverse marketplace that epitomises the city's rich tapestry of culture, creativity, and community. Here, you'll find an eclectic array of stalls that cater to every passion and palate.
Food enthusiasts will enjoy the international street food court, offering everything from Hungarian goulash to Mexican tacos, Goan curries to Greek souvlaki. It’s truly mouth-watering!
For those seeking unique treasures, local artisans showcase their handmade crafts, jewellery and artwork, Gloucester Green Market is a haven for collectors and gift hunters. On a Wednesday, you can find fresh fruit and vegetable stalls offering an abundance of colourful produce, some of which are rare finds that are not easily spotted in supermarkets.
Gloucester Green Market is not just a place to shop; it's a vibrant reflection of Oxford's diversity and creativity. It's where locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate good food, artistry, and community spirit. So whether you're a seasoned market-goer or just looking for a taste of Oxford's charm, Oxford Gloucester Green Outdoor Market has something special for everyone.