- Springwell, Buslingthorpe Lane, Leeds
- 16th & 17th December 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Mindful Market UK
- The whole site is has step-free accessible access.The whole event is child and family friendly and provides step-free access to all areas of the event and amenities and there are lots of non-alcoholic drinks, vegetarian, and vegan food options too! Off-site parking only.
- There is very limited customer on-site parking so we do recommend you plan your trip in advance if planning to drive. There is road-side parking available around the venue.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Leeds , Yorkshire
Mindful Market has collaborated with North Brewing Co’s Springwell Brewery to bring the people of Leeds the ULTIMATE mindful shopping experience! Hosting 20+ small, mindful businesses that allow you to shop more sustainably, inclusively, and for your wellbeing which enabling you to vote for the greater good and make a positive impact on the effects that consumption has on people and our planet!
Whilst Mindful Market provides the usual goodness of vintage, wellbeing, art, jewellery, candles, greetings, plants and much more, we’re also including foodies in the line-up; think your artisan cheeses and chutneys, ethically made sweet treats, and all the spicy condiments you could want!
Kicking off the weekend there will be a creative workshop available each morning to attend, with the option of brunch before Springwell Brewery provides the all the Bank Holiday vibes with freshly brewed beer, live music and DJs, and of course delicious food by the likes of Dijon Boys and Little Bao Boy to see you through to the end of the day!