- The Cornhill, Ipswich, UK
- Three markets in 2023
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 30th Jun 2024 , 1st Dec 2024
- Suffolk Market Events
- This venue is fully accessible, with ramps. There is plenty of local Blue Badge parking in central Ipswich too.
- There are many local car parks in Ipswich, the closest is The Buttermarket or Crown Pools Car Park.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- East Anglia , Suffolk
Ipswich Artisan & Producers Market has a great mix of stalls, filling the Cornhill in the heart of Ipswich.
We have a fantastic line up of producers and makers filling our Artisan Markets on The Cornhill in Ipswich. It'll be great to get back to our County Town and we can't wait to see The Cornhill filled once again with our traders gorgeous colourful gazebos.
Twenty five producers and makers will be joining us including freshly baked cake slices from Alex's Artisan Bakery, stuffed home baked bagels from Bagel or Beigel, locally crafted ales from The Old Felixstowe Brewing Company, the best chicken burgers from PECK Fried Chicken, scrummy Vegan Burgers from TFI and vegan donuts from Doodle. The Jam Shed will be back with a range of homemade jams and chutneys, we'll have Suffolk fudge Yum Yum Tree and cheeky gin from Pink Marmalade! Handmade crafts will include beautiful wax melts from Umeltz and handmade beaded jewellery from Pete Chapman.
It all starts at 10am on The Cornhill in the centre of Ipswich and entry is free of charge.
This is a great opportunity to make a real day out in Ipswich for all the family - we'll see you there!