- Durham Marriot Hotel Royal County, Old Elvet, Durham
- 30th November - 1st December 2019
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County is an accessible hotel, with a lift to the first floor where the market is taking place. The hotel also has wide access doors for wheelchairs.
- Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County is in the centre of Durham. Local car parks include the Prince Bishops and Walkergate car parks. On Sunday's a lot of the nearby on street parking is free too! Alternatively the nearest Park and Ride stop is a short walk away, as a bus from the Hownsgill Park and Ride stops just outside Durham Student's Union.
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Gateshead , Newcastle-upon Tyne , Tyne & Wear , North East
This Christmas market is hosted by a local group of artists and crafts people, based in and around Durham. The sellers at the market are united by the e-commerce website Etsy, which aims to “Keep commerce human”. Etsy Durham was established in 2016, in order to promote and support local makers.
A selection of Etsy Durham’s finest makers will present their handmade and bespoke produce on Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December. The market is the perfect opportunity to support local artists and for finding individual Christmas gifts.
Entrance to the event is free :)
Fully accessible venue.
Applications for this event are now closed.