- St Martins Walk, Mill Lane, Dorking
- First Sunday of the month
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Dorking Town Partnership
- The market has access from the St Martins Walk car park and the St Martins Walk shopping centre, which has access for wheelchair users.
- Parking is available from just £1, with the nearest car park at Mole Valley District Council, St Martin's Walk, RH4 1DX.
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Surrey , London
Dorking Artisan Market showcases the small business of Dorking, Surrey.
Renowned for its antiques, unique independent shops, charming cafes, nationally recognised restaurants and delightful farm-to-fork markets, Dorking is also home to a monthly artisan-inspired market. In the heart of Surrey, Dorking is a thriving hub of community atmosphere, where you’ll find plenty of friendly stallholders and hopefully some glorious sunshine this year! The market will be held on the first Sunday of the month throughout 2022, making it a weekly destination to end your weekend.
The Dorking Town Partnership Business Improvement District (BID) is offering a fresh and ‘new-to-Dorking’ selection of artisanal offerings to complement Dorking’s award-winning independent shops, cafes, and other businesses. Many lovely shops in Dorking will be open for business on the day of the market, to showcase Dorking at its best.
Market offerings include:
• Flower sellers
• Vintage Brocante
• Artisan Food
• Vintage Clothing and Fashion
• Arts and Crafts
It’s a great place to shop for yourself and for gifts, or enjoy a delicious meal from one of the artisan food traders. It’s also a lovely way to spend a Sunday, soaking up the community atmosphere, discovering unique stallholders and goods, and supporting the local area whilst you’re doing it.