- St James Street, Burnley
- First Saturday of the month
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Markets
- , 6th Apr 2024 , 4th May 2024 , 1st Jun 2024 , 6th Jul 2024 , 3rd Aug 2024 , 7th Sep 2024 , 5th Oct 2024
- Independent Street
- This event is wheelchair and pram friendly. There are disabled car parking spaces right by the main market stall area.
- There are plenty of car parks in Burnley at a low cost for the day.
- All Outdoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Burnley , Lancashire , North West
Burnley Artisan Market runs on the first Saturday of each month. Organised by Independent Street in collaboration with the Burnley Bid. Expect a whole heap of fabulous independent businesses, with many award-winning traders set to join us this year, old and new faces alike! We hope you can make it.
Working alongside Burnley Council and The Burnley BID, Independent Street are delighted to bring this exciting event to the town centre of Burnley in Lancashire, on a monthly basis. There are festive specials of this market too, so look out for the market around Christmas. It’s ideal to shop small for your Christmas gifts and brings a brilliant lively atmosphere to the town.
With over 70 local Lancashire producers offering food, drink, art and craft, plus street food and live music, there will be something for everyone. Be entertained and find tasty treats, with unique products and gift shopping giving this market a vibrant atmosphere and making it a great way to spend your weekend.
Find us adjacent to the Charter Walk Shopping Centre -
St James Street
10am - 4pm