- 71-73 Stoke Newington Church Street, London, UK
- 18th & 19th November 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- The Assembly Market
- There are steps up to the venue and steps down to the changing room.
- Some parking available in surrounding streets. Car park locally (approximately a five minute walk away) Frequent buses stop outside the venue.
- Toilets All Indoor Seating Available Dog Friendly Free Entry
- Markets Near
- Markets in
The Assembly Market creates beautiful boutique markets in fantastic venues around London. We curate markets and pop-ups for the best fashion and jewellery designers and vintage brands. We champion a slower more considered way of shopping and our events provide a platform for sustainable brands to meet like minded and loyal customers who return again and again. We believe in slow living in a world of fast consumption. in buying better when buying new and, buying secondhand where you can.
OUR NEXT POP UP is the 18th & 19th November - Vintage and Preloved
We also work with venues and companies to curate events. As well as our regular markets in Stoke Newington, we have curated markets for Brixton Village, The Royal Institute of British Architects, The Factory, Dalston and Fellowship Square in Waltham Forest.