Who we are
The ethos behind VintageLoveByTrine is to reuse and up-cycle old and broken costume jewellery and team with vintage pieces. I am very passionate about reducing waste materials and want to try to move away from the current trend of throwing away after a single use.
The majority of scrap jewellery, fabrics, leather and haberdashery is sourced through local charity shops, not only does this guarantee that no item will ever be exactly the same but allows me to support charities. All leather is surplus waste sofa leather.
All the designs are my own and inspired from my Danish heritage along with my love for vintage styles.
- Sat 19th Jun Great Sankey Market
- Fri 16th Jul Haddon Hall's Summer Artisan Market
- Sat 17th Jul Haddon Hall's Summer Artisan Market
- Sun 18th Jul Haddon Hall's Summer Artisan Market
- Sat 14th Aug The Summer Fair at the Dog in Peover
- Sun 15th Aug The Summer Fair at the Dog in Peover
- Fri 24th Sep Haddon Hall's Autumn Artisan Market
- Sat 25th Sep Haddon Hall's Autumn Artisan Market