Who we are
Manipura is a Fairtrade company owned and run by Andy and Lynda. After a combined sixty years in business we decided to do something different and from an idea one day our company was born.
We believe in bringing a select range of homeware products which have been carefully made by skilled artisans who are assured of good working conditions and a fair wage for their labour.
We stock amongst other things a beautiful range of leather bags and accessories for both men and women, wonderful recycled cotton throws to snuggle up in, hand embossed silver and glassware, soft recycled wool shawls, lovely hand block printed scarves and Nepalese 100% woollen hats and gloves.
There is more but why don’t you come and discover that for yourself, you will always be welcome – come as a stranger – leave as a friend.
- Sat 16th Feb Wilmslow Artisan Market
- Sun 24th Feb Chesterfield Artisan Market
- Sat 2nd Mar Urmston Artisan Market
- Sun 3rd Mar Knutsford Makers Market
- Sat 9th Mar Northwich Artisan Market
- Sat 16th Mar Wilmslow Artisan Market
- Sun 17th Mar Haigh Woodland Park Artisan Market
- Fri 5th Apr Haddon Hall's Spring Artisan Market