Who we are
I have been a jewellery designer, creator and repairer for over 20 years, working for jewellery companies. A couple of years ago I decided to go it alone and absolutely love the freedom of designing and hand making my own pieces in my workshop in Yorkshire.
My handmade pieces are mainly silver, gold or both together which I love. Sometimes I will add a stone or two to give it a hint of sparkle. The majority of my products are silver with a matt or textured finish, occasionally with a highly polished touch to enhance the shape and give it shine.
My designs are quite simple and stylish, but the designing process is anything but as I want the pieces to be all about the design and not adding something after to put a chain through or to add an earring wire. I go through various trials of the design to make it as pure as possible.
I create bespoke pieces for customers, sometimes using existing jewellery with a sentimental value to create something new and exciting. I also repair jewellery to give it new lease of life.
- Sat 23rd Nov Ripon Cathedral Christmas Gift & Food Fair
- Sun 24th Nov Leeds Winter Market
- Thu 28th Nov Christmas Online Market ~ 28th November
- Fri 29th Nov Christmas at the Piece Hall
- Sat 30th Nov Christmas at the Piece Hall
- Sun 1st Dec Christmas at the Piece Hall
- Sat 14th Dec Artistry Christmas Market
- Sun 15th Dec Artistry Christmas Market