Who we are
Hi, I’m Claire, creator of Ginfused. I’m a textile designer by day but a couple of years ago my love of gin, combined with pregnancy led to the creation of my non-alcoholic alternative to gin.
In a few years, this side hustle has grown and grown with more flavours being added. We are a small family business in Cheshire. I say ‘we’ as my Mum and Husband have been roped into filling ‘gin bags’ with me.
The concept is fairly simple. Ginfused are tea bags filled with gin botanicals, which you then put in your glass with your tonic water, and the gin flavours infuse it! 100% natural and 100% non-alcoholic.
For when you can’t have a gin!
- Fri 5th Apr Haddon Hall's Spring Artisan Market
- Sat 6th Apr Haddon Hall's Spring Artisan Market
- Sun 7th Apr Haddon Hall's Spring Artisan Market
- Sat 27th Apr Congleton Makers Market
- Sat 4th May Vintage Escapades Artisan Market
- Sun 5th May Pop-Up in the Palm House
- Mon 6th May Pop-Up in the Palm House
- Sat 25th May Congleton Makers Market