If you are renovating or restyling your home you might want to pay us a visit! Take the opportunity to browse our new designs of custom made industrial furniture for ideas and inspiration ranging from seating, benches, bar stools, tables and storage. Come, try them out and experience it all for yourself. Dad and I will be on hand to give you expert advice or book a design consultation to discuss your ideas in more detail.
We have invited five local artisan businesses to join us. We have done this because we believe in the power of local communities and business supporting each other. We can’t wait to meet you! Featuring:
• She Could Sew She Did – Timeless pieces of beautiful handmade clothing for children and adults
• Wood craft by Owen - Unique wooden pens, jewellery and decorative houseware
• Elle Foreman Designs – producing sustainably designed cushions, wall hangings and original prints
• Cushy Paws Pet Portraits - Textiles artwork created of your pets and other animals.
• Whisper of Wood – Handmade wooden handled and bladed cheese knifes and boards
Enjoy spring themed home-made cakes and partake in the amazing raffle. With proceeds being donated to our charities of the year The Remembering Nell Foundation and Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
The day is going to inspiring and full of talented artisan businesses for you to get to know. Register for your Spring event tickets at Eventbrite here http://tiny.cc/bhdtjz
- Kent Green Chapel, 70 Cinderhill Ln, Scholar Green, Cheshire
- 28th March 2020
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Next Markets
- Free on street parking is available