- Bermondsey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- One-off market over 2 days
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Full disabled access throughout all four floors of the building. The gallery and the restaurant Artisan are accessible via a ramp at the front of the building, on Stoddart Street. The Factory Kitchen café is accessible via a customer lift on the ground floor. There is one disabled parking space for disabled visitors to The Biscuit Factory, located in our private car park. Additional car parking is available at the sister gallery space The Holy Biscuit, located on Clarence Street, or there is on-street free 2-hour parking on Stoddart Street.
- The Biscuit Factory has a small private car park. Additional car parking is available at the sister gallery space, The Holy Biscuit, located on Clarence Street, or on-street free 2-hour parking on Stoddart Street. Additional parking can also be found a 4 min walk away at Stepney Road Car Park.
- Markets Near
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Markets in
- Newcastle-upon Tyne , Tyne & Wear , North East
Take The Biscuit - Spring Makers Market is taking place in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
50 of the very best artists, makers and small businesses will be joining us for a weekend-long market hosted in the beautiful Biscuit Rooms!
Come along and enjoy the work of local jewelers, potters, candle makers and many other creatives. You will also be able to view some incredible artwork in The Biscuit Factory and have lunch at their in-house cafe.