- St. John's Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
- 7th & 8th October 2023
- Next Markets
- No future dates
- Pavilion Gardens
- The accessible lift is located on the ground floor near the Ice-Cream Parlour. The lift serves the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. On the 1st floor is the Pavilion Arts Centre, there is an additional wheelchair accessible toilet which is located on the second floor and the upper level of the Pavilion Arts Centre is located on the 3rd Floor. Please note the lift is not suitable for mobility scooters. Assistance can be provided if needed. There are no mirrors in the lift, there are audio announcements for each floor and there is braille on the lift buttons. There are two Ground Floor wheelchair accessible toilets located in the building. One of which is a Changing Places toilet, accessible with a Radar Key - located near to the Octagon Hall. There is an additional wheelchair accessible toilet which is located on the second floor. Access to this toilet is from the ground floor lift. Assistance dogs are welcome in the building and water can be provided upon request. Unfortunately, other dogs are not permitted in the building but are welcome in the park.
- The Pavilion Gardens is easily accessible by car or public transport. Close to the building, you will find our 270-space parking bay, which is situated on the corner of St John's Road and Burlington Road. There are eight disabled car parking bays on the lower level of the car park. The ground floor is accessible to wheelchair users throughout. Parking is on a pay and display basis but blue badge holders are free and can use any car park bay. Please note that the under section of the car park closes and is locked between the hours of 6pm and 8am. Cars wishing to be released after 6pm and before 8am will incur a charge.
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilets All Indoor All Outdoor Both Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available
- Markets Near
- Markets in
- Derbyshire , The East Midlands , The Midlands
Find a fabulous selection of stalls in the Octagon Hall, with a wide variety of exhibitors and stallholders selling products and produce created, crafted and handmade within the Peak District.
Saturday 7th October 2023, 10am-6pm
Sunday 8th October 2023, 10am-5pm
Also featuring -
Hot food & Drink
Children's rides on the Promenade*
Miniature train rides*
*Charges apply for some activities
Note: Some activities will be weather permitting.